Shop Macys.com

Friday, May 4, 2018

Are you looking raggedy because you are not in a relationship?

Are you looking raggedy because you are not in a relationship?


I asked this question because I have seen it many times throughout my life.  Heck, I have even done it and didn't know that I was until I looked at some old pictures.

Life happens and depending on what is going on, you may not even care about the way you look.  I am not talking about being super dressed up every day.

What we don't realize is the fact that sometimes we are depressed and don't even know it.  So what your last relationship didn't work.  Fix yourself up and try again if that is what you want to do.

Homeless Woman Poverty Social Justice Food
Image courtesy of Pixabay

If you have removed yourself from a relationship and have to start all over again, remember to stay clean and neat.

Take care of your skin and your health because this is very important.  Style your hair in a simple but classic style that is easy to maintain.

When you are not in a relationship, it is the perfect time to concentrate on yourself and pamper yourself.  Don't be so wrapped up in having a relationship that you lose yourself and your self-respect.

Find some new hobbies, watch YouTube videos to learn beauty tips and fill your days and nights with new endeavors to focus your attention on.

I realized that I come first and to never be so wrapped up in another person, that I let myself go.  Make yourself beautiful no matter what your financial status is.

Never compare yourself to another person because you are unique and you possess very special qualities that God put in you.

He never intended for us to be a clone.  So, beautiful lady take care of yourself and love yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Are big content creators going broke?

Are big content creators going broke? I have been a content creator since 2012.  I have seen a lot of people come and go.  Doing YouTube or ...