Shop Macys.com

Monday, October 16, 2017

Why Is It Okay For Him To Cheat While In Our Marriage But I Cannot?

Divorce, Separation, Marriage Breakup
Image Courtesy Of Pixabay
Why is it okay for him to cheat while in our marriage but I cannot?

Anonymous Question: Hello, Sashamonique, I have been married for twenty-two years and my husband has been stepping out on me with other women since day one. I told him the other day that I was seeing someone but I want to try to save our marriage, he looked at me and slapped me in the face very hard.


I asked why he was so mad because he has a harem of women he dates and he said “I can do whatever the hell I want to do” he feels like he is a king and every woman should bow down and do everything that he wants them to do. I am tired of this man. The new man isn't any prize either but I feel happy when I am with him. Honestly, he is a womanizer also. Should I make my husband leave so I can be with my new man?



Sashamoniquetalks: That is a long time to be married and going through this sort of thing. Your husband has been taking you for granted and I don't even know why you are still dealing with this. I understand that marriage is not perfect but do we have to suffer in it, no! He wants to do what he wants to do and you should be accepting of his behavior, I think not.

Tell your husband that if he wants this marriage to work he better clean up his act or you are out the door. I am saying you are out the door because it doesn't sound like your husband will be the one leaving.


About this new man, you need to find out why you keep picking men who are not willing to just date you because this is a never-ending pattern of your life. The new man is fun right now because he doesn't have any responsibilities regarding you. Find your happiness elsewhere than with this new man who isn't faithful as well. You deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are big content creators going broke?

Are big content creators going broke? I have been a content creator since 2012.  I have seen a lot of people come and go.  Doing YouTube or ...