Shop Macys.com

Monday, August 21, 2017

He Lost His Way And Now He Wants You To Bail Him Out!

Model, Man, Male, Handsome, Young
Image Courtesy Of Pixabay

Hello, everyone.  This is not a question and answers session but something that has happened in my personal life at one time or another.

He Lost His Way And Now He Wants You To Bail Him Out!

I was involved with this man many, many, years ago.  He was very self-centered and was only looking for a way to advance his dreams by using women.  He was very attractive and he knew it. 

 He played the game of pretending to be in love with me to accomplish everything that he wanted.  His caresses and his tender kisses were something out of this world.

After a while, I caught on to his schemes and I was finished with him.  For some reason he felt that after all, I had been through, he had a right to try to re-enter my life.

  He didn't realize that this lady had in fact moved on and no longer had feelings to give him a chance.  He didn't have sense enough to have enough pride to not approach me again.

The moral of this story is, never let anyone take you for granted.  If you hurt me once, you will hurt me again.  I don't owe you even a conversation with your sob story of how your life didn't turn out the way you expected.

  Hold your head up high and quickly say no to his advances and keep it moving because you know that he hasn't changed and if he did, let him be a better person for somebody else.  

Sometimes it isn't worth it to give second chances.  Guarding your heart is one of the best gifts that God will give you if you will just listen to him and follow his leading you will have a better result.

Intuition is there for a reason and if you had listened before, you would not be carrying this scar to your heart and your soul. 

 So, his life is in shambles, it is not your fault or your problem.
Let him straighten his own mess and he will be a better person for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are big content creators going broke?

Are big content creators going broke? I have been a content creator since 2012.  I have seen a lot of people come and go.  Doing YouTube or ...