Shop Macys.com

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

How Did I Lose Myself?

                                                   How Did I Lose Myself!


Anonymous Question:  I have been married for two years and I love my husband very much.  I stay at home because my husband does not want me to work at this time.  We do not have any children.  I explained to my husband that I want to start a small business and he got all upset about it. 

We only go places he wants to go and do things he wants to do; it is never about me.  I am bored and depressed. How did I lose myself SashaMonique?

SashaMoniqueTalks:  You said that you love your husband and you didn't say that he is mistreating you.  Sit your husband down and talk to him about this in a calm matter.  

Tell him that you want to make your own money and save it for a goal that you want to accomplish.  Let him know that you want to enjoy some outings with your friends or family and if you are uneducated, start taking courses even if it is online.  

You have a right to work or start a business if you want to. You don't have any children so it isn't any reason you cannot have a job if that is what you want.  A marriage is a partnership and it isn't all about one person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are big content creators going broke?

Are big content creators going broke? I have been a content creator since 2012.  I have seen a lot of people come and go.  Doing YouTube or ...