Shop Macys.com

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

She Is A Hot Mess ( Blind Item)

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Here is a blind item for you all.  Yes, yes, I cannot disclose who this person is, so don't even ask.

It is no secret that I am a city girl and I take Mass transit.  I was on the bus a few years ago and this lady came on the bus and she didn't have her fare.  She acted like she was out of her mind.  She was dressed in strange apparel from the 1980s.

 You could tell that she was really nice looking in her day.  You could see her rolling her eyes at some of the other passengers.  I put fare in for her because the driver wanted her off the bus.  

 This interesting lady got off in the next three stops and she stomped off almost bumping into other passengers.  I didn't know who she was but when she got off the bus, another passenger said that they were friends with her brother and she had been very famous back in the day. 

 I will not reveal what industry she was in but the passenger said that she was given "Angel Dust" back in the day and she has been tripping ever since.

She led a life full of drugs and she has not been able to work in the industry since the late 80's.  She has a very interesting and pretty name. 

 After this incident, I did a little research and you would be amazed at how famous she used to be.  I believe if this woman would receive some mental health counseling and medication, she really could come back and do great things.

                                           
                                                        SashaMoniqueTalks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are big content creators going broke?

Are big content creators going broke? I have been a content creator since 2012.  I have seen a lot of people come and go.  Doing YouTube or ...