Shop Macys.com

Monday, January 2, 2017

Here Is My First Blind Item For The New Year (2017)

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is the first blind item that I promised you.  Here it is!

Many years ago I went to a concert to see this singer who really used to charm the ladies with his sexy voice.  I was so excited about going to this concert because this singer doesn't perform much in my area. 

 My friend and I got to the venue and we noticed that it was taking long for this singer to come out  and I happen to look in the doorway and he heard the crowd shouting his name and he was kind of staggering, I told my friend " Look At Him, He's Drunk" and she started laughing and I did too.

He came out and he was soooo drunk he couldn't really sing much of his songs and he came out in the crowd and was trying to sing and everyone was laughing at him.

 After a while, I felt sorry for him.  He has a really legendary song that is still played on the radio on a regular basis.  He started singing this song and he was so drunk, he could hardly get through it.  I don't hear of him performing much because he has also lost his voice.

I hope that you enjoyed this blind item and I will not be able to confirm or deny who this person is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are big content creators going broke?

Are big content creators going broke? I have been a content creator since 2012.  I have seen a lot of people come and go.  Doing YouTube or ...