Shop Macys.com

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Have You Ever Been In A Bad Relationship But Was Scared To Get Out? SashaMoniqueTalks Breaking Down Barriers

 Hello, everyone.  Have you ever been in love with someone and you just know that you two cannot get along but deep down you really love this person and don't know how to end the relationship?  Well, I have and it is not a place that I would ever like to revisit. 

 I can remember my heart pounding and the tears flowing.  I remember questioning myself and wondering whether it was my fault that the relationship was not working.  Removing myself from this situation was heartbreaking and very hard to do.

This place and space where I was, was not healthy and I knew that I had to make a move to save myself.  Below, you will see some of the steps that I had to take and where I am now, and how my mindset changed.

How I saved my life.
  1. Went to the Library and found self-help books to rebuild my self-esteem and to see where I went wrong in the relationship.
  2. Learned to love myself and concentrate on all of my needs.
  3. I decided that I would not concentrate on looks when looking for a mate and to see what was in the man's heart and that he was genuinely in love with me instead of in lust with me. lol
  4. I sincerely prayed for God's guidance and instruction on how to move forward in a positive way.
  5. I made the decision not to date for a while and learn to be happy as a single woman.
  6. I kept myself so busy, so I didn't feel like I was missing something.
  7. Bought me some special gifts for Valentine's Day to celebrate, me.
  8. Started a few hobbies that help to keep my mind off, love and relationships.
  9. Went to some events alone and still had a wonderful time.
  10. Learned how to have friendships with men, without having the pressure of dating.


I have decided that having a relationship doesn't define who I am.  I am wonderful and fabulous, just the way I am, and really glad that I don't have all the drama that was in my life. 

 Trusting your intuition is a way to avoid getting yourself into dangerous and non-productive situations.  You have to realize what all the red flags are and learn to avoid them at all costs.


When you have high self-worth; Men who would ordinarily talk to you will pass you by and that will make room for men of quality to come into your life.

You deserve a life with a man who will celebrate you and who will add to your life in a positive manner.  Life is short; please do not settle for a man who is unstable because you will be miserable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Are big content creators going broke?

Are big content creators going broke? I have been a content creator since 2012.  I have seen a lot of people come and go.  Doing YouTube or ...